- 6300 INR
We are bringing forward Soranib Sorafenib Tablet, which is an anti-cancer (chemotherapeutic) formulation. It works by stopping the growth and preventing spreading of cancer cells in the body. It is highly effective in the treatment a kind of kidney cancer known advanced renal cell carcinoma. Also, tis is perfect medication for treatment of liver cancer. Soranib Sorafenib Tablet may also be utilized for objectives not mentioned in this medication guide. Don't use this medicine in case of pregnancy. It could harm the fetal. Utilize effective birth control when you are utilizing such medicine and for at least 14 days after your treatment completes, whether you are a woman or a man.
- Brand : CIPLA Limited
- Active Ingredient : Sorafenib Tosylate
- Strength : 200 mg
- Packing : 120 tablets in a bottle
Precautions and Warnings :
- Should not be taken without discussing the physician if the patient ever had pulmonary fibrosis (scarring of the lungs), or kidney or liver disease
- Not suggested in case of allergic to the tablet or any of its ingredients.
- Kindly inform the physician immediately, if allergic reactions (closing of the throat, difficulty breathing, swelling of the tongue, lips, or face; or hives), liver problems, lung problems, eye problems, vomiting, severe nausea, loss of appetite, or diarrhea at the time of treatment are noticed
- Physician consultation suggested for pregnant ladies or for those who are lactating their infants.
Additional Information :
- Pay Mode Terms : T/T (Bank Transfer), and Other
- Production Capacity : 1000
- Port of Dispatch : Mumbai
- Delivery Time : 5 to 10 Days
120 tablets in a bottle
A-9/8-B, Shriram Industrial Estate, 13 G. D. Ambedkar Road, Wadala, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400031, India